Wednesday, January 20, 2010

3 weeks

Classes started today and my inbox at work filled up, posting about my little vegan jaunt may have to wait. I am 3 weeks in and feeling pretty good. Dropped a total of 10lbs, skin looks good, stomach is not always in knots (just sometimes) and I no longer want to stab anyone in the face for a pork chop (well, maybe).

On to next month - I have been trying to sell meditation to people and it must have worked. I have a busy stressful month and meditation will do me good. Art making, albeit one I will enjoy, needs to be in the summer and in a month with more than 28 days.

Also saw Food Inc. this week... worth the watch, it will help me through the next 10 days not that my awesome wife doesn't keep me focused.  (I think she actually enjoys this diet)

No comments: