Tuesday, March 16, 2010

50%

I am half way there.
It all is a little silly seeing as there are people running this far and more in a week, hell a day in some cases; nevertheless, I am here and I feel slightly accomplished.
On the down side, my feet hurt and I am grumpy... I wanted to post something fantastic to mark my mid-point, but my cluttered brain will not allow me. I am listening to Bill Bryson's book, A Short History of Nearly Everything, while I run and I recommend it (if you like having panic attacks and want to feel inconsequential). I don't know what's worse - being lost in your own head during a run or being drug on some existentialist mind trip? I take that back -  it's a great book. Even better the second time... especially when a smooth, British voice is reading it to you. 

No comments: