Monday, May 3, 2010

ugh.

I planted a bunch of trees... that was a good one. I still owe a couple of people trees. The fall is a better time to plant trees though, so maybe I will do it again. I will be keeping a shovel in my truck and will keep up the guerrilla forestation (I have been sneaking trees into places I think they should be). School is over this week so my time will be freed up... somewhat. (2 new building projects, ha)

So May... this one is going to have to be an easy one, too. I have lots of traveling and the aforementioned building projects to contend with. May will be about organization. Organizing... my time, my phone, my computers, my studio, my house... my life. Tips are welcome.

2 comments:

Zay said...

I have no tips. I need help in this department.

SMT said...

I hate piles so I touch it once. If you touch it you have to make a decision on where it goes. Find a place or trash it. And, it doesn't work if you just let it lie and never touch it. BTW - congrats on the tree planting. I had to look up Banana Magnolia. I planted a red maple and 2 palms plus trimmed more than 30 trees, but they were all on my place. :)