Thursday, May 27, 2010

1,2,3,4 what do i have this for.

Ok! Not much to report on - I kinda dropped the ball on logging about this month (it was a hectic month). I believe this one was a stretch for me... running 100 miles, not eating meat... all child's play. I like the idea of organization and some things I do are organized but I don't know if I am wired to do it. I get sidetracked. Let's take my iphone, for example. I wanted to "organize it", you know - take all the Leroy B's and Bobs and Stephanopolis' and give them first and last names and assign emails and put pictures with them. Ha. I get 2 numbers in and I think "Hey, I should call Andy Anderson!" (I don't know an Andy Anderson.) The same goes for getting my studio in order... I go down today to work on that (a disaster, by the way) and I start by cleaning out the air-conditioned part (of course) and then I step out on the front porch and start cleaning it down on my hands and knees, pulling weeds and moving gross stuff. Then I notice the ground is wet... huh, that's odd. I move the gravel and more water... next thing I know, I'm covered in mud and am stuck fixing pipes for three hours. The same thing will happen when I do actually get in my studio. I will stop and admire every little piece of metal and wood and screw and tool I touch. I got the OCD. (obsessively compulsively disorganized)

1 comment:

Zay said...

When you do master the organization skillz lemme know and help a sista out.